marina features and amenitiesTreasure Cove is a full-service 120-slip marina with seasonal and transient dockage that:
- Sits on the Peconic River as one of Long Island's most protected marinas, at the center of Long Island's twin forks, the gateway to the East End, and is nestled between Long Island Aquarium and Exhibition Center and the Hyatt Place East End & Resort Marina
- Accommodates power boats up to 65-feet-long in a private setting
- Offers conveniences such as electrical hook ups, water, satellite television, high speed wireless Internet, as well as indoor and outdoor pools, a brand-new fitness center, arcade, ice cream shop, picnic and BBQ areas, showers, restrooms, laundry facilities, the brand-new Seaside Grill, and the spectacular WATERFRONT suite
- Gas dock and full-time mechanics on premises
- Features member complimentary in-season canoe, kayak, small watercraft, and bicycle rentals
- Steps from the heart of downtown Riverhead's tourist attractions, restaurants, and shopping
Our marina is open year-round and is managed by a team that will provide expert assistance and years of experience.
Please click here to download our marina map and layout with more detailed information on all of our features and amenities!