marina features and amenities
• Sits on the Peconic River as one of Long Island's most protected marinas, at the center of Long Island's twin forks, the gateway to the East End, and is nestled between Long Island Aquarium and the Hyatt Place Long Island / East End
• Accommodates power boats up to 65-feet-long in a private setting
• Offers conveniences such as electrical hook ups, water, satellite television, wireless Internet, indoor & outdoor pools, fitness center, arcade, ice cream shop, picnic & BBQ areas, showers & laundry facilities, the seasonal Seaside Grill, and the spectacular WATERFRONT suite
• Gas dock and full-time mechanics on premises
• Features member complimentary in-season canoe, kayak, small watercraft, and bicycle rentals by Long Island Canoe Kayak Rentals
Our marina is open year-round and is managed by a team that will provide expert assistance and years of experience.
Please click here to download our marina map and layout with more detailed information on all of our features and amenities!